I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t need this product.
Between my various writing jobs, I receive at least one or two packages every day. Sometimes it’s a box covered with tape, sometimes it’s a thick envelope full of bubble wrap. And scissors on their own are not the easiest way to open things. No, the Safety Cutter by Slice works far better than anything else I’ve used.
I’d say you don’t have to take my word for it and you can just see the dozens of positive star reviews on Amazon, but I really want you to listen to me!
There is a tiny ceramic blade that let’s you safely and quickly open or cut into items. They suggest using it for scrap booking, cutting coupons, taking shrink wrap off of DVDS… all sorts of things. It’s safe, it’s not going to cut you – which amazes me. I mean, they want me to put this on a keychain? I tried putting it against my palm and there was no cut. I think it’s because to use it you have to apply pressure and it sinks in just enough and only then will it cut. It’s basically magic (science)!
And did I mention it’s got a magnet in it so it’ll easily be on the fridge all the time? AND that it is ergonomic?
– Built-in magnet and key-ring hole
– Ceramic blade lasts longer than steel
– Stays sharp and never rusts
– Rubberized non-slip finish
– Finger-Friendly™ Design aka ergonomic
– Perfect for cutting coupons and opening envelopes. It has got to be the best way to cut multiple coupons! With the pressure you determine you can either cut several coupons at once or just one on a stack of papers.
– For left- and right-handers. Either!
Disclosure: I was sent this product to review. These are honest opinions based on the product.