For an iPad case you can be sure of, check out what The Snugg has to offer.
I’m assuming most of you guys have, or are in the process of getting, a tablet of some sort. I really do adore them. I’m always checking out books from my library, or looking at cute animal sites before bed to get in a relaxed state of mind. I have an iPad 2, and that choice was easy. But what hasn’t always been easy is picking out a way to carry and store the tablet. But now that I’ve been turned onto the Snugg, I have a solid choice.
Why are Snugg Cases so good?
- There are vibrant colors available for some fashion and style. (I’d never be happy with a black one.)
- Genuine leather. You can’t get that everywhere.
- Amazon’s best sellers in the USA, UK, Germany, France and Japan (I don’t know about you, but I love reading reviews on Amazon.)
- Half a million of Snugg cases have been sold in the past 12 months.
My perfect match? The Snugg iPad 2 Case Cover and Flip Stand in Purple Leather
What I love about MY Snugg Case
- I close the cover and the iPad is turned off. Boom! Easy. Battery power conserved with the flip of my wrist.
- A loop to hold my stylus. (So it doesn’t get lost in my bag.)
- It can stand in two different ways. One way is ideal for typing or playing a game, while the other way is perfect for Skyping or reading a recipe as I cook.
- There’s a hand strap so I can carry it as I walk
- It’s not just leather, it’s gash-resistant, too.
- Makes me have peace of mind when traveling with my iPad 2, whether in the car or on a plane.
Guys, I am INTO THE SNUGG!
Shop – The Snugg is a SHE’S SMART choice!
Shop: iPad 2 Cases $35.99
Shop the whole site: The Snugg
Disclaimer: Item given in exchange for a truly honest review on this style blog.