Nina Dobrev of The Vampire Diaries was recently interviewed (and did a photoshoot) for Saturday Night Magazine. In the above photo, Nina is wearing a front zipper skirt in black from Charlotte Ronson. I found a ton of zippered skirts – all similar. Some are steals for only $20, other are major splurges. I just wanted to show them all off to you guys. I think a front zipper skirt is a majorly fun item to wear this fall. (But I also think that making s’mores in the microwave is fun.)
Make sure to check out our first Nina Dobrev post: How to Dress Like Nina Dobrev in The Vampire Diaries
For photoshoots, there’s always a ton of clothing to pick from. A stylist will help, but usually a celebrity has say in what they end up wearing. So it stands to reason that Miss Nina Dobrev really did like this front zipper skirt – and why not? It’s fun and edgy. I love the entire ensemble here. The skirt and heels are badass, and then the top is more delicate for balance. If you want to know how to get Nina Dobrev style – learn that taking risks with fashion can always be a fun thing to do. Nina is always showing up in different styles. At The Emmy’s she was very classic. But sometimes she’s in something funkier – like at the TCA’s.
You can catch Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert (or Katherine Pierce) on The CW’s series The Vampire Diaries.
How to get Nina Dobrev Style:
- Front zipper dress: MICHAEL Michael Kors Zipper Dress / Plus Size Version / Petite Version
- Zipper skirt: Alexander McQueen McQ Heather Grey Pencil Skirt With Zipper
- Fall dress with zippers: SAMANTHA KNIT DRESS
- Black zipper skirt: leatherette zipper trim mini skirt
- Asymetrical zipper skirt: Trouvé Asymmetrical Zip Leather Skirt
- Black zipper skirt: MS Asymetrical Zip Skirt
- The actual Nina Dobrev front zipper skirt!: Charlotte Ronson Lace Pencil Skirt w/ Zip Detail
More more posts like this: How to Dress Like a Celebrity for Less
If you want to make a request for a certain celebrity or TV character to be featured, please see all details on our Contact page!