Pick your desired scent and pick your product type. It’s as easy as that. Of course, the hardest part is trying to limit your fragrance choices, when the brand School of Wash has over a hundred of them. In fact, they’ll even let you create a custom scent if you so choose. I was sent a variety of bath and beauty product types in a variety of scents, and I’m going to let you know my thoughts.
“Handmade, all natural bath products delivered fresh to your door for a creative bath experience. Over 175 scents to choose from to create unique bath products.”
Overall, I completely recommend this brand of natural bath products. The amount of scents you can pick from is unbelievable and truly mind-boggling. It’s like I’m a kid in a candy store, but there’s no calories! What’s more, this is natural stuff…you aren’t going to find nasty parabens or sulfates here.
My only qualm is that I, personally, am not wild about the logo. But that’s not really a big problem at all. It’s the only issue I had, is all!
I find this company to be super friendly, and someone that I definitely will purchase from in the future. I highly recommend you check them out today so you can start your own obsession with all the scents and products!
School of Wash Natural Bath Products Scent Reviews
- Vanilla Sandalwood – My current most favorite scent in the entire world. It’s very calming, a mix of dreamy and down-to-earth scents that is the ideal fragrance for my bedroom. Vanilla spice is mixed with “sweet and earthy aroma of Indian sandalwood” and it’s…divine. >> A SHE’S SMART TOP RATED SCENT <<
- Patchouli Lavender – The earthy scent grounds you while the florals make it sweeter. Both are great oils. These are two calming scents that come together to give you a powerful dose of zen. >> A SHE’S SMART TOP RATED SCENT <<
- Wild Chamomile – I have to admit that I have turned out to not be such a huge fan of these scent in general. If you actually know that you like the smell of chamomile and chamomile tea, then this would better suit you than I. (I have to admit I’m very picky with my teas, as well.) For those interested, this is described as being bright with fruity and herbaceous notes.
- Flower Bloom – This came as a sachet, and I am loving it in my sock/underwear drawer. The scent is so feminine and pretty! Seriously, I’m addicted. It smells like Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf.) You’ve got freesia, orchid, and rose on top of orange bergamot, tea, jasmine, and even a dash of patchouli. >> A SHE’S SMART TOP RATED SCENT <<
- Hazelnut – It is SO hard to find a good hazelnut scent. Seriously, I’m always looking and never succeeding. Yankee makes a Hazelnut Coffee candle that is…yea, not good. But this Hazelnut smells just like the coffee grounds that literally makes me feel a kind of warm and grounded feeling. I would say this is creamy, and not harsh. A soothing scent, in a way.
- Chai – Like the scent above, this makes me feel warm and happy…as though I’m in my favorite coffee shop. For the uninitiated, Chai tea is DELICIOUS and smells like pumpkin pie. That is…imagine cloves, orange, and vanilla spiced tea.
- Wicked Witch- Ah, now this is a divisive scent! See, I love it. I think it’s a spicy and woodsy scent that’s dark and dank and reminds me of Autumn and Halloween. It has patchouli, cinnamon and tea tree oils to create that mist. However, my sister and a friend both got a whiff of this and were turned off. See, some scents are a little less universal. Most everything else on this list is a pretty “safe” scent, I’d say. But this one is something that you’ll either love or hate. For me, I think it’s great to have occasionally.
- Eucalyptus Spearmint – This is absolutely refreshing, and perfect to use as a scrub when you want to feel woken up and incredibly clean. For me, that’s in the mornings or anytime I’ve been swimming in the lake (which is very often, during the Summer!)
- Rosemary Mint – This is such a great scent that I’ve loved ever since I used Aveda’s Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner back in the 90’s. However, their products these days don’t have that same, strong scent that they use to. But the Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner by School of Wash? Exactly that strong scent I remember! I am overwhelmingly pleased, and find this scent to be so great to use. It’s … a healing, cleansing sort of scent. You should definitely check it out.
School of Wash Bath Product Reviews
- Exfoliating Liquid Body Scrub – The beads are SUPER finely milled (it’s fine grain pumice – something other companies never get so right) and give you a thorough scrub. The scent of the product was definitely evident. It was like POW. What more could you want? (You definitely want to check out School of Wash for handmade bath scrubs. The quality here is seriously great.)
- Creamy Handmade, Whipped Pumice Foot Scrub – Now, there are so many different scrubs out there. But why does this one stand out immediately? Because it doesn’t have any excess water or oil on the top. Instead it’s a luscious, whipped concoction. >> A SHE’S SMART TOP RATED ITEM <<
- Handmade Shampoo – Like many new shampoo’s that are around, this one doesn’t lather. I prefer the lather, but I know it’s actually better when it doesn’t. The scent for the shampoo was great, though. Who doesn’t want yummy-smelling hair?
- Handmade Conditioner – Like with the shampoo, the scent was powerful. I loved that. Worked great. The bottles are tiny, which I like…because then you can mix up the scents a lot. Just like you’d expect from School of Was, there are no parabens, sodium-chloride or sulfates. There’s no weird dyes, and it’s safe for your hair even if you have keratin-treated hair.
- Handmade Room and Linen Spray – I enjoy using this on my bed before I sleep. Opt for a dreamy, light scent with lavender or vanilla.
- Handmade Scented Drawer Satchets – First off, these are an inexpensive way to sample scents that you may be curious about. I also find them super handy. They’re POWERFUL, and hold a lot of scent. Where can you put them? Well, drawers, of course. But anywhere…from your pantry to a closet. You can even put them in stinky shoes, or in pretty potpourri that has lost its scent. >> A SHE’S SMART TOP RATED ITEM<<
- Handmade Body Lotion – Their lotion is silky and luxurious. It moisturizes and gives you a great scent of your choice. No parabens or mineral oil! Aaaand…it comes in a handy spray pump bottle.
Comparable Scents …”What Scent Smells like…”
Yes, you CAN find scents that are totally comparable to high end, EXPENSIVE designer fragrances. And School of Wash provides several that can be comparable. This is the same way that many will talk about makeup dupes, trying to find similar colors from their preferred brand. School of Wash mentions that, “Names, trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are not to be confused with the originals, School of Wash™ has no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. Our interpretation of these fragrances and descriptions are to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturer’s/designer’s name or valuable trademark.” With that in mind, I wanted to provide a list!
Perfume “Dupes” – An Unofficial List
What scent smells like Flowerbomb perfume? Flower Bloom – Both are a flowery scent with freesia and jasmine.
What scent is similar to L de Lolita Lempicka? Underwater Fantasy – Both are an oriental vanilla.
What smells like Vera Wang Princess perfume? Princess or Princesses – “Fruity, floral and sweet, a delicate blend of water lily and notes of apple, mandarin meringue and golden apricot with a hint of dark chocolate, pink frosting, amber, woods, musk and spiced vanilla.”
What is a perfume that smells like Pink Sugar? Pink Candy – They both are like cotton candy!
What smells like Tutti Dolci? Mango Sorbet – Tropical mango gets a kick from raspberry. (Or Angel Food Cake.)
What smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy? Daisy – Both are floral and fruity.
What smells like miss Dior Cherie? Cherie, Cherie – Strawberry, caramel and musk!
What smells like Dolce and Gabbana light blue? – Blue Pastel – Green apple and jasmine!
Visit to shop and learn more:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.