We’ve showed you one way, now here is a tip for removing glitter nail polish without the foil method.
Sometimes you want to be lazy, and that’s okay!
- Nail Polish Remover with a lid
- Felt (white, ideally) from a craft store cut into small squares
- Hand Lotion
- Burt’s Bee’s Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
How To Remove Glitter Nail Polish without Foil
- Pour some of your polish remover into the cap. Then dip your nail in the liquid and leave it there for about 35 seconds.
- Instead of using cotton balls or cotton rounds, use the tougher and more durable felt.
- Repeat the first two steps as needed.
- Rinse hands. Apply hand lotion. Because the remover can hurt your cuticles and make them feel dry, try something that I love – Burt’s Bee’s Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream works and it’s fabulous. If you have one you prefer that you know works, then use that.
FEATURED POLISH: (Queen of the best polishes that celebs use on the red carpet > ) Deborah Lippman Glitter Nail Polish in Do Ya Think I’m Sexy? Best Red Glitter Polish from Zappos, CLICK
She’s Smart Tip: This would be great for a pedicure. For a manicure? Only if you keep your nails short and square so it has a chic affect. If you use long nails then you risk looking like you have giant stop signs on your fingers! Don’t be flashing an unconscious “stop” sign to your date if you mean to be using a come hither look!