I’ve got a new lotion recommendation for you gals!
The best lotion for dry skin does two things: absorbs quickly (is non greasy) and truly moisturizing. It’s not easy (being green – or) to find both of these items in one lotion. I recently tried the NEW Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotion and discovered for myself that it does both jobs. Which is wonderful – because I use lotion every single day, many times in the course of just one day! (Who doesn’t?)
There are three types of the Total Moisture lotion:
· Vaseline® Total Moisture® – Clean feeling lotion for healthy soft skin.
· Vaseline® Total Moisture® Aloe Fresh – Light feeling lotion for healthy fresh skin.
· Vaseline® Total Moisture® Cocoa Radiant™ – Rich feeling lotion for healthy glowing skin.
Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion Reviews:
- The Cocoa Radiant (Brown bottle) had a faint smell of coconut (I think) but not a lot. I wish there was more becuase I am obsessed with that smell.
- The Aloe Fresh lotion (Green bottle) had a definite “fresh” aloe scent, and it was really lovely.
- The other option (Yellow bottle) was my least favorite during my sniff-test, and wasn’t going for any particular scent.
But all three actually did work. They absorbed quickly (so important for hands that type all day on a keyboard, feet that are in sandals or socks, i.e. my life! everyone’s life, probably) and they felt really good. And after wearing the lotion, my hands and feet felt softer so I knew it was working.
Here’s some official talk on why it works:
“Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotion is non-greasy, fast absorbing and offers Stratys-3 TM multi-layer moisture complex, infusing moisture at the top, core, and deep down layers of skin(2). Available in three variants, new Vaseline® Total Moisture® meets a variety of skincare needs.”
Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion Reviews | Best Non Greasy Hand Lotion
I was provided with Vaseline® Total Moisture® lotions and information about the products by RocketXL. All opinions are 100% my own.