Using designer Barbie Dolls as inspiration,
I’ve put together three gift guides for you guys.
This second one draws upon the quirky fun of Tarina Tarantino.
Bright & Creative Accessories:
– Tarina Tarantino Victorian Navajo Baroque Lucite Puff Drop Earrings @ Zappos $46.00 – So fun and wearable.
– Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Low Top Pink $39.95 You love these types of shoes, why not have them in pink?
– Tarina Tarantino Frosted Lucite & Crystal Cross Pendant @ Zappos $66.00 – I’ve actually almost bought this necklace before! That’s why I decided to feature it, because I personally do love it.
– Tarina Tarantino Wizard of Oz Dorothy Canvas Tote Bag $49.99 – Omg, I didn’t know she made totes and these are adorable!
– Otter Pops $17.04 – I have a mild obsession with these! Otter Popstars! They are the coolest way to have a popsicle ever. Each one has a little Otter Popstar personality on it. As a kid, I always wanted these.
– HARAJUKU LOVERS ~ G ~ GWEN STEFANI ~ 1.0 oz Perfume $25.95 – I heard that of all of Stefani’s scents, this is the one she wears the most.
– Namba Necklace @ Chicos $38.50 – Well-priced for the big statement you get with this necklace.
– Prisma Color Pencil Set, 48 Assorted Colors $31.99 – Prisma Colors blend really well and are the best colored pencils.
– Prismacolor Premier Double Ended Art Markers, 24 Colored Markers $41.99 – I’ve never used the Prisma Color markers but I’m pretty sure they’d be terrific fun to use.
– Chloe Pin at Chicos $29.75 – I have different flower pins like this and they’re fun to clip onto blazers, bags, and into even your hair.